1b.app
Link copied -

Doesn't let you into the OneBox mobile app

Интересует мобильное приложение?
У нас есть готовый компонент для работы с приложением! Установить приложение

Answers:

who installed SSL on their box?
08.09.2021, 17:17
Original comment available on version: ru


Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
who installed SSL on their box?

You
10.09.2021, 12:55
Original comment available on version: ru


Timofeev Artem Olegovich
KTS
Employee wrote:
onebox.mim.kiev.ua/

I personally didn't.)
specify the problem number or who the author was
10.09.2021, 13:07
Original comment available on version: ru


Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Timofeev Artem Olegovich
KTS
Employee wrote:
onebox.mim.kiev.ua/

I personally didn't.)
specify the problem number or who the author was

I didn't set the task. Perhaps the client through the forum. I am clarifying.
13.09.2021, 12:50
Original comment available on version: ru


Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
I personally didn't.)
specify the problem number or who the author was

- 11.05 paid. Look at the account number
13.09.2021, 14:41
Original comment available on version: ru


Timofeev Artem Olegovich
KTS
Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
I personally didn't.)
specify the problem number or who the author was

- 11.05 paid. Look at the account number

Can you elaborate on this issue?
15.09.2021, 16:47
Original comment available on version: ru

Kirill Zagatny in the task of installing the certificate provided an archive with the entire chain, which was installed
in your case, the last file of the chain is expired and therefore the system does not allow for this certificate
you need to request it from the service where you got the certificate and install it on the server in the chain
22.09.2021, 17:21
Original comment available on version: ru



Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
Kirill Zagatny in the task of installing the certificate provided an archive with the entire chain, which was installed
in your case, the last file of the chain is expired and therefore the system does not allow for this certificate
you need to request it from the service where you got the certificate and install it on the server in the chain

Requested and installed as a revision 1 hour. Nothing changed. Login to the mobile application does not work https://onebox.mim.kiev.ua/ - "Invalid url"
There must be another reason for the problem. What is she in?
11.10.2021, 11:22
Original comment available on version: ru


Timofeev Artem Olegovich
KTS
Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
Kirill Zagatny in the task of installing the certificate provided an archive with the entire chain, which was installed
in your case, the last file of the chain is expired and therefore the system does not allow for this certificate
you need to request it from the service where you got the certificate and install it on the server in the chain

Requested and installed as a revision 1 hour. Nothing changed. Login to the mobile application does not work https://onebox.mim.kiev.ua/ - "Invalid url"
There must be another reason for the problem. What is she in?

discard cash
or reinstall the app
11.10.2021, 11:42
Original comment available on version: ru


Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
or reinstall the app

Reinstalled on android - still the same

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
discard cash

Are you talking about the cache on the phone or the browser?
11.10.2021, 12:32
Original comment available on version: ru


Timofeev Artem Olegovich
KTS
Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
or reinstall the app

Reinstalled on android - still the same

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
discard cash

Are you talking about the cache on the phone or the browser?

I'm talking about the application cache
I reinstalled and went to IOS
11.10.2021, 20:04
Original comment available on version: ru


Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
I'm talking about the application cache
I reinstalled and went to IOS

Dropped cache on android
Reinstalled the app
Threw Cash again (just in case, although I don’t see the difference ...)
All also Invalid URL
14.10.2021, 17:06
Original comment available on version: ru

show a screenshot of how you enter the url
18.10.2021, 01:01
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment