1b.app
Link copied -

Bug sending files from chat to viber

When I send a file from the chat, I get the error "Are you sure you want to delete the attached file?"
If I send several files, then the error pops up as many times as there are files, only after that the message is sent
If I send several files, only one comes to the chat. The screenshot showed that I sent 2 files and 1 came
Screenshots attached.
And another question: Is it possible to do something so that the line break was Ctrl + Enter ?
Shift + Enter is not very convenient, because in all messengers Ctrl + Enter and automatically you press Ctrl + Enter and the messages fly away
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

When I send a file from the chat, I get the error "Are you sure you want to delete the attached file?"

Please specify in which chat it can be repeated and under which user?
And also the question - send a message by pressing a button with the mouse or some key combination?
01.11.2021, 16:47
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Please specify in which chat it can be repeated and under which user?
And also the question - send a message by pressing a button with the mouse or some key combination?

In this
The error pops up in any way.
02.11.2021, 11:25

And I still can't download the file from the chat
02.11.2021, 11:27

The error pops up in any way.

Corrected
03.11.2021, 17:03

If I send several files, only one comes to the chat.

Still only 1 file
04.11.2021, 10:06

If I send several files, only one comes to the chat

Corrected.
04.11.2021, 13:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment