1b.app
Link copied -

Product linking when selling by filter

Client box https://forled.com.ua/admin/
There is a product https://forled.com.ua/admin/shop/products/7778091/edit/
it has a filter it is necessary to make it possible when filling in the article field and if the client selects this filter when buying, the system will sip the product with the article that we indicated in this field into the order, it is also necessary for the system to mark them in the future by order so that it can be seen to which product the binding is written in an additional field, for example, the product associated with the product is such. How much will this upgrade cost?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Unfortunately, I did not understand anything from your message. Can you describe in any other way what you want? Well, or ask the client to describe, most likely he will be able to form a thought more clearly. Thank you.
05.08.2021, 17:27
Original comment available on version: ru

I'll try with an example
There is a product https://forled.com.ua/admin/shop/products/7778091/edit/
it has a filter, in the filter field the article fill in this field the article of another product. Further, when a client on the site or on which marketplace selects this filter and orders it, you need to add the product that the client bought to the order and understand the logic of the product whose article was in this filter?
06.08.2021, 10:20

Wow, I understand. Those. when you select a filter, I need to see what article it has and add a product with the same article to the process. It is possible to make in the form of an action on a stage that, when it is triggered, a product is added. Will take 4 hours.
06.08.2021, 10:44

Also, look, you also need to make sure that the product that was added by article is recorded, for example, in an additional field, the name of the main product from which this product was pulled, so that we understand where this product came from, and it came from, for example, from the filter of such a product
06.08.2021, 11:51

+1h, there will be a choice of an additional field in which to write
06.08.2021, 11:53

The last question is, how much will it cost to modify this action so that it would make the passport "The main product is a product in which the filter is with the article" will consist of the product "The main product is the product in which the filter is with the article" + the product with the article that was added to the order from the filter
example:
there is a product "scheme" in it, a filter with the article of the product "board" added the product "scheme" with a filter to the order, and the system added the product "board" after which it made a product passport "scheme" it consists of the product "scheme" + "board"
06.08.2021, 14:07

Such an action will take about 3 hours (it can be done as a separate action easily), but I don’t know how the production action will behave in this case, it’s supposedly a very strange idea to produce a product from itself. If you are making a passport, you will probably want to produce it later. You can try to test the production from such a passport, if it works, then the previous action can be omitted, but only the action of creating a passport can be done.
06.08.2021, 14:42

and then you can already decompose according to the passport into materials if necessary, produce, etc. with standard actions
06.08.2021, 14:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment