1b.app
Link copied -

Product units

In the business process, there is a table of products, there is "one of the world"

How can the field be passed to the external system via the API?
How do you change your mind? - or else it’s changed in the system, so that you can copy it in the add. field?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon!
It can be copied to an additional process product field using the Copy process product fields action (this action can copy all standard product fields)
07.07.2021, 15:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Good afternoon!
It can be copied to an additional process product field using the Copy process product fields action (this action can copy all standard product fields)

This is not a product field. Now I'll have to create another question since your answer is completely useless.
07.07.2021, 15:58

in a business process in the product table there can be only a product field, an additional product field or an additional process product field, the above action works with all

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Now I'll have to create another question since your answer is completely useless.

Well, I'm sorry I wanted to help.
07.07.2021, 16:05

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
in a business process in the product table there can be only a product field, an additional product field or an additional process product field, the above action works with all

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Now I'll have to create another question since your answer is completely useless.

Well, I'm sorry I wanted to help.

The problem is that developers do not respond to tasks with answers. So I have to write again.
07.07.2021, 16:11

Good afternoon.
The unit of measure is the base field of the product, it is pulled from the product card. To pass this field through the api to the product card, you can. /api/product/update/ method, unit. There you need to pass the name. Here is the api documentation https://crm-onebox.com/ru/api/product/ .
ps topics in which the developers have not yet answered, we see, have not seen only during the first couple of months.
07.07.2021, 17:13

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
The unit of measure is the base field of the product, it is pulled from the product card. To pass this field through the api to the product card, you can. /api/product/update/ method, unit. There you need to pass the name. Here is the api documentation https://crm-onebox.com/en/api/product/ .
In the product in the process, the unit "block" was selected:
The product card shows "set" :
in the system it is necessary to transfer the order with the goods in which the unit is entered "block"
Lightshot ()
screenshot
Captured with Lightshot
07.07.2021, 17:32

Do you need to pull this value through api somehow or what do you want to do with this value? Those. how are you transferring the order to the external system now?
07.07.2021, 18:36

OneBox production wrote:
Do you need to pull this value through api somehow or what do you want to do with this value? Those. how are you transferring the order to the external system now?

We need to transfer it to 1C
07.07.2021, 19:04

OneBox production wrote:
how are you transferring the order to the external system now?
08.07.2021, 10:44

OneBox production wrote:

OneBox production wrote:
how are you transferring the order to the external system now?

Charez module
08.07.2021, 11:18

OneBox production wrote:

We need to transfer to 1C via API. I wrote this in the question from the very beginning!
Is the task to answer a question or to collect the number of comments to it?
08.07.2021, 11:30

In the /api/1c8x/order-get/ method of the box, you can modify the field in which the source will be given. This will take about an hour. On the 1s side, you will also need to teach the module to accept this field and write it to the right place, I think your 1s programmer will be able to figure it out on his own. From our side, issuing the specified field through the /api/1c8x/order-get/ method will take 1 hour of refinement. Bill?
08.07.2021, 11:54

OneBox production wrote:
In the /api/1c8x/order-get/ method of the box, you can modify the field in which the source will be given. This will take about an hour. On the 1s side, you will also need to teach the module to accept this field and write it to the right place, I think your 1s programmer will be able to figure it out on his own. From our side, issuing the specified field through the /api/1c8x/order-get/ method will take 1 hour of refinement. Bill?

Investment can be used?
08.07.2021, 13:01

yes we are investing
set the task
08.07.2021, 17:42

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
yes we are investing
set the task

Need clarification:
"In the /api/1c8x/order-get/ method of the box, you can modify the field in which the source will be given"
What is a "source"? We need to transfer the unit of measure.
08.07.2021, 17:49

I made a typo, you need to pass not the source, but unit - the unit of measurement of the process product. In revision, they will do it right
09.07.2021, 10:40

Good afternoon. Added productunit field to information about process products (ordercontent->product path)
09.07.2021, 15:19

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Added productunit field to information about process products (ordercontent->product path)

Does not work! The same IDs are in different lines.
22.07.2021, 09:13

I don't understand what you mean. What id and strings are we talking about?
22.07.2021, 11:49

OneBox production wrote:
I don't understand what you mean. What id and strings are we talking about?

Sorry! Lost in tasks. The comment was related to another revision.
22.07.2021, 12:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment