1b.app
Link copied -

Simplification of posting goods to the warehouse

When posting goods to the warehouse, there is a problem with adding the quantity of goods to the warehouse, it is not very convenient when you have to add products to the basket one at a time and enter the quantity of products to be credited in the basket.
You need the ability to select multiple items in the product list block and also the ability to select the quantity for posting. A schematic representation is shown on the screenshot http://prntscr.com/o6tt1l.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

in general, with frequent additions of products, I encounter a very primitive view of this menu, the inability to filter products or, when searching for a product, add several at once, as is implemented in adding products to the process, for example. If you added a whole category, then it is extremely difficult to find something on it, since there is no filter or sorting of the same. If you accidentally added 2 identical products to the posting list, then without sorting it is sometimes impossible to see. Then, after posting, the Posting Journal shows the average price of all goods from the receipt and the total price of the receipt, when there are a lot of goods, this is a useless indicator Average price, the Journal is not very informative, it shows only the Total amount and the average indicator (average price). If there are a couple of different products, then it will show their average price - tell me what is the logic here.
Write-off log, for example, item A 1 piece Price 100 UAH, cost price 50 UAH, item B 2 pieces for 250 UAH. cost price 150 UAH
only the total and average will be visible in the log
Total 3 items. Sale 600(100+2*250) Write-off (cost) 350 (50+2*150).
Tell me, does anyone need such general figures, or can anyone compare actual sales with a warehouse using such an extract? I can’t, and I set the task for the developers as a Bug in the Journal, since this is an illogical functionality and the Journal does not fulfill its function - to show the movement of goods of specific rather than processes with general indicators.
19.08.2020, 16:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment