1b.app
Link copied -

Removing a credited item from an order (+ estimate)

Now in boxing it is possible to remove (accidentally or purposefully) from the process a product that has been credited.
If it is added to the order again, then it is already considered not credited and 0 is written in the Credited column. This causes a number of problems:
1. In the Credited column, 0 hangs - this is confusing, especially if several people interact with the process.
2. If later you partially credit the goods on the order, then the newly added goods will also be credited, because in the Select column, the number is constantly hanging: 1
3. It is not possible to carry out the return of goods from the order by an automatic action. It is only possible to go to the Warehouses and carry out the return there.
I see several solutions:
1. Prohibit the deletion of credited goods or issue a warning.
2. If the product was removed, then after adding the same product, it takes its place, i.e. is considered capitalized and 0 is written in the Capitalized column.
3. Make it possible t
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. We can refine such an action at the stage. Takes 2h
2. This is not possible, products may have different serial numbers, sets of additional fields, quantity, and so on.
3. Item 1 I like more
22.06.2021, 09:48
Original comment available on version: ru

clack clack wrote:
1. We can refine such an action at the stage. Takes 2h

Precisely as an automatic action? So you have to add it to a bunch of stages. Can I just set it to prohibit deletion?
24.06.2021, 17:24

We are trying to get rid of global settings in the system. I can suggest making a setting in the "Product Table" process block so that they cannot delete through it, for example. So there will be no need to put actions on the stage, but you can simply turn on the checkbox in the block
01.07.2021, 18:05

OneBox production wrote:
We are trying to get rid of global settings in the system. I can suggest making a setting in the "Product Table" process block so that they cannot delete through it, for example. So there will be no need to put actions on the stage, but you can simply turn on the checkbox in the block

Yes, that's better, how much will it be?
13.07.2021, 10:46

The tick is a good idea in principle.
+1
13.07.2021, 10:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment