1b.app
Link copied -

The setting "Update product availability after a transaction" / update-avail-after-balance does not work

Here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/settings/storage/
There is a checkmark: Update product visibility after a transaction
It is written in the description for the checkbox "Uvaga! The setting is given to greatly improve the speed of warehouse robots, turn it on only if the quantity of products is small"
This checkbox is enabled but what is written does not work
Here they show on the example of the product https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/62950/storage/
Here was the arrival at 2021-03-13 13:52:17 (before this product was not in stock)
Logically, the "In stock" checkbox should be ticked at the same second
But judging by the history, it was only in stock at 2021-03-13 13:54:24
https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/62950/history/?userid=&systemchange=1...
That is, after 2
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. this is not an error - the checkbox adds a minute recalculation handler
2. no way now
3. This is a processor for recalculating the presence, you can’t turn it off, but the checkbox forcibly adds it
14.03.2021, 10:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
1. this is not an error - the checkbox adds a minute recalculation handler
2. no way now
3. This is a processor for recalculating the presence, you can’t turn it off, but the checkbox forcibly adds it

1. Why, when posting the goods, the checkbox "In stock" was put down not immediately, but after 2 minutes, and when writing off it was put down right away?
2. The checkbox just starts the procedure that ticks "Available" in the nearest minute crown ?
3. If the checkbox is unchecked, then how often will the "ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail" procedure (which ticks "Available") be run?
4. You can somehow do something so that "In stock" is put down in real time depending on the operations of the warehouse, that is, they immediately put it in stock, write it off and remove the balance of 0 in stock (as it happens now when decommissioning, so that the "ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail" procedure would not work "because it slows down the system a lot) ?
14.03.2021, 13:06

1. I answered above - this is the logic of work
2. +
3. when updating the supplier or recalculating prices or updating the availability in the card
4. it will be in the new version of the system
14.03.2021, 17:05

1. I re-read your answer and could not find an answer to the question, why when writing off immediately, but when crediting by the minute?
3. And if there are no suppliers and there is no recalculation of prices, then when will it work (I didn’t understand in the words “availability updates in the card”, is there some kind of recursion, or I didn’t understand)?
PS: I understand what kind of questions, my limit of two comments per day on the forum can turn into zero, that is, to a complete block, but I'll take a chance :)
15.03.2021, 01:31

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
1. I re-read your answer and could not find an answer to the question, why when writing off immediately, but when crediting by the minute?

This system logic

3. And if there are no suppliers and there is no recalculation of prices, then when will it work (I didn’t understand in the words “availability updates in the card”, is there some kind of recursion, or I didn’t understand)?

then the recalculation of the availability will start according to the change in the warehouse

PS: I understand what kind of questions, my limit of two comments per day on the forum can turn into zero, that is, to a complete block, but I'll take a chance :)

:D
15.03.2021, 16:39

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
This system logic

1. It turns out somehow illogical, these are warehouse operations, it is not clear why there is discrimination between receipts compared to write-offs, this is the same operation that affects availability, can you correct this or explain the essence of the logic (since it is absolutely incomprehensible)?

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
then the recalculation of the availability will start according to the change in the warehouse

2. That is, if at least one product is written off or received, the system will launch ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail for all products in the next minute crown?
3. If the answer to item 2 is yes, then I somehow lose the logic of the "update-avail-after-balance" checkbox, it turns out there is a "ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail" processor that starts after any warehouse operations, why then check the "update-avail-after" checkbox -balance" ?

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
:D

Well, now you're funny :(
15.03.2021, 20:20

1. It turns out somehow illogical, these are warehouse operations, it is not clear why there is discrimination between receipts compared to write-offs, this is the same operation that affects availability, can you correct this or explain the essence of the logic (since it is absolutely incomprehensible)?

the whole problem is in recalculation it will be a few seconds under some circumstances so it will be stupid

2. That is, if at least one product is written off or received, the system will launch ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail for all products in the next minute crown?

yeah

3. If the answer to item 2 is yes, then I somehow lose the logic of the "update-avail-after-balance" checkbox, it turns out there is a "ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail" processor that starts after any warehouse operations, why then check the "update-avail-after" checkbox -balance" ?

to recalculate other storaged fields for example and a few more + accelerated start

Well, now you're funny :(

if you ask for it in every comment, you will have to do it, you demand it so much)
16.03.2021, 07:38

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
the whole problem is in recalculation it will be a few seconds under some circumstances so it will be stupid

1. And again it is not clear (then you block me because I ask a lot of questions, although in reality you give answers that only raise more questions).
You write that the problem is in the recalculation and will be stupid, it turns out that during the write-off operation you don’t care, but when posting it is already a problem, for me that the write-off that the receipt is just an operation that affects the availability of goods, I don’t understand from your answer in what is the difference between these operations within the framework of the recalculation and why did you make an instant recalculation of the availability checkbox for debiting, but you didn’t do it for receipt, please explain clearly

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
to recalculate other storaged fields for example and a few more + accelerated start

2. And what about the "storaged" field and other fields, without a checkmark, are not recalculated during recalculation?
3. What is "accelerated launch", how does it differ from what you wrote "then the recalculation of the availability will start on the change in stock" (which will start in the next minute crown)?

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
if you ask for it in every comment, you will have to do it, you demand it so much)

I don’t demand, I’m just writing, hoping that you will notify me that you have blocked me, and not “quietly” as you did before without any arguments and evidence (because someone is objectionable / disadvantageous to you / once bought a box)
16.03.2021, 12:47

1. And again it is not clear (then you block me because I ask a lot of questions, although in reality you give answers that only raise more questions).
You write that the problem is in the recalculation and will be stupid, it turns out that during the write-off operation you don’t care, but when posting it is already a problem, for me that the write-off that the receipt is just an operation that affects the availability of goods, I don’t understand from your answer in what is the difference between these operations within the framework of the recalculation and why did you make an instant recalculation of the availability checkbox for debiting, but you didn’t do it for receipt, please explain clearly

I don't see the point in wasting time explaining the technical reasons. Based on the fact that you are not a techie, what is the point for me to write the difference between income and write-off and why these are operations in architecture that are different in terms of load. Do not waste my time

2. And what about the "storaged" field and other fields, without a checkmark, are not recalculated during recalculation?
3. What is "accelerated launch", how does it differ from what you wrote "then the recalculation of the availability will start on the change in stock" (which will start in the next minute crown)?

2. are recalculated but once a day or by action
3. this is a purely technical part, I see no reason to describe

I don’t demand, I’m just writing, hoping that you will notify me that you have blocked me, and not “quietly” as you did before without any arguments and evidence (because someone is objectionable / disadvantageous to you / once bought a box)

these are purely your arguments, no one just blocks anyone
17.03.2021, 14:39

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production Premium Partner
OneBox CTO wrote:
I don't see the point in wasting time explaining the technical reasons. Based on the fact that you are not a techie, what is the point for me to write the difference between income and write-off and why these are operations in architecture that are different in terms of load. Do not waste my time

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

These phrases describe the whole philosophy of the OneBox product and the attitude of developers towards customers
As a client, I am looking for a reason (opportunity) to remove regular system slowdowns and try to figure out how this can be done (not from a good life).
But in response I get "I don't see the point in wasting time" or "I don't see the point in describing" or "you're not a techie, what's the point of me" or "Don't waste my time"
With such unsubscribes, you burn the "bridge" between the client and the product, as a result, there is a rejection of the product, since the product seems complex and incomprehensible and illogical in some ways.
I don’t understand what the “techie” has to do with it and I don’t understand why in your architecture write-offs and receipts are radically different operations in terms of load (these should be equivalent operations, one adds quantity, the other removes, these are operations that, logically, should be exactly the same in terms of load system, why you have it radically different is difficult to understand)
Is it really difficult to explain in human language so that it would be clear to the child that it’s like that, and so they did it this way and considers it a brilliant solution, you can redo the system, but it will cost that much money or we won’t redo it because the solution is ingenious, it’s better in the world simply is not (checked)?
17.03.2021, 22:00

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production Premium partner
OneBox CTO wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

These phrases describe the whole philosophy of the OneBox product and the attitude of developers towards customers
As a client, I am looking for a reason (opportunity) to remove regular system slowdowns and try to figure out how this can be done (not from a good life).
But in response I get "I don't see the point in wasting time" or "I don't see the point in describing" or "you're not a techie, what's the point of me" or "Don't waste my time"
With such unsubscribes, you burn the "bridge" between the client and the product, as a result, there is a rejection of the product, since the product seems complex and incomprehensible and illogical in some ways.
I don’t understand what the “techie” has to do with it and I don’t understand why in your architecture write-offs and receipts are radically different operations in terms of load (these should be equivalent operations, one adds quantity, the other removes, these are operations that, logically, should be exactly the same in terms of load system, why you have it radically different is difficult to understand)
Is it really difficult to explain in human language so that it would be clear to the child that it’s like that, and so they did it this way and considers it a brilliant solution, you can redo the system, but it will cost that much money or we won’t redo it because the solution is ingenious, it’s better in the world simply is not (checked)?

You absolutely do not need this information as a client, but I am not ready to sit like in school and conduct a lesson in teaching the "client" the technical aspects and there is no need for this. Are you looking for free solutions to slow down the system, although the server that you use to pay $ 4 more per month has long outgrown this problem for you - what can we even talk about with you here?
let's close this topic, I don't want to continue this pointless conversation
18.03.2021, 11:35

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
You absolutely do not need this information as a client, but I’m not ready to sit like at school and conduct a lesson in teaching the “client” the technical aspects and there is no need for this

I need, I don’t understand what is the difference between the operation of receipt and write-off
I worked with accounting systems and I understand that the system load should be the same (conditionally)
You can both capitalize 1000 goods at a time and write off 1000 at a time and move
Please explain in a human way what is the difference in your system, so that I and others understand that this is not a system error, but smart logic
24.03.2021, 14:02

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
You absolutely do not need this information as a client, but I’m not ready to sit like at school and conduct a lesson in teaching the “client” the technical aspects and there is no need for this

I need, I don’t understand what is the difference between the operation of receipt and write-off
I worked with accounting systems and I understand that the system load should be the same (conditionally)
You can both capitalize 1000 goods at a time and write off 1000 at a time and move
Please explain in a human way what is the difference in your system, so that I and others understand that this is not a system error, but smart logic

I don't feel the need to explain it
I think the issue is closed
25.03.2021, 05:18

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Igor, this is how we always communicated with you
Your patience was enough for a couple of answers that only gave rise to questions, and then you put yourself in a pose and did not consider it necessary to give an answer.
I am sure that most customers will not be able to understand this strange logic why in the OneBox system the receipt operation is radically different from the write-off (expenditure) operation, and perhaps this will prompt you that it may not be so ideal (this warehouse system).
You see, I just observe that the server stupidly shovels recalculations for days, which logically should not be, and then as a result they write to me that you have a weak server, but it seems to me that the system is simply not optimized somewhere.
Therefore, if it’s not difficult for you to explain the logic so that everyone understands why there is such a bias
28.03.2021, 11:59

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Igor, this is how we always communicated with you
Your patience was enough for a couple of answers that only gave rise to questions, and then you put yourself in a pose and did not consider it necessary to give an answer.
I am sure that most customers will not be able to understand this strange logic why in the OneBox system the receipt operation is radically different from the write-off (expenditure) operation, and perhaps this will prompt you that it may not be so ideal (this warehouse system).
You see, I just observe that the server stupidly shovels recalculations for days, which logically should not be, and then as a result they write to me that you have a weak server, but it seems to me that the system is simply not optimized somewhere.
Therefore, if it’s not difficult for you to explain the logic so that everyone understands why there is such a bias

I am well aware of these nuances
therefore, there are no recalculations in OS, and everything works in real time
16.04.2021, 00:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment