1b.app
Link copied -

How to solve the issue of warehouses by the type of sales "For sale"?

Hello!
How to solve the issue with warehouses in the implementation of sales of the type "For sale"?
Now the company or its employees have warehouses, but how can you keep track of the balances in other people's warehouses of your goods?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. And what is the difference between "your" warehouses and warehouses "for sale" for the system? In my opinion, this is the same warehouse where you can move products, sell them in orders, and so on. Those. just create a warehouse, name it "Kyiv (for implementation)" and work with it.
04.01.2021, 15:40
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. And what is the difference between "your" warehouses and warehouses "for sale" for the system? In my opinion, this is the same warehouse where you can move products, sell them in orders, and so on. Those. just create a warehouse, name it "Kyiv (for implementation)" and work with it.

Dimitri, thanks for the reply!
Theoretically, they are no different. But according to experience in other programs (for example, 1C), problems arose. I have been working with boxing for less than a year.
If you use this option, is it possible to correctly obtain the following information: balances in the context of the client; turnover by client; obligations/mutual settlements in the context of the client; types and types of prices/markups/discounts
04.01.2021, 15:54

Roman, I don't quite understand your questions. I have not heard about some kind of functionality that put some types or types of margins in some warehouses. What exactly do you want to implement, please describe on boxing entities and not on abstract ones.
ps From what I understand, this is only to get the remains - but here the question is most likely abstract. If you have been working in boxing for about a year, then most likely you know that you can go to any warehouse and look at the remains and movements on it.
04.01.2021, 16:15

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich
Client wrote:
If you use this option, is it possible to correctly obtain the following information: balances in the context of the client; turnover by client; obligations/mutual settlements in the context of the client;

It's possible.
04.01.2021, 16:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment