1b.app
Link copied -

Bug. Automatic action does not work when saving a product card

Answers:

This action is triggered only if the product has an active supplier (the active supplier of the product is highlighted in a different color, for example, after price recalculation). In your case, there is no such provider, the action should not work
30.11.2020, 11:06
Original comment available on version: ru

thanks for the answer. I don't quite understand the logic. The bottom line is that I need to pull out the quantity of goods from the supplier in the additional field, this action only works if the goods are not in our warehouse, and if at least one unit of the goods is in our warehouse, then the action does not work. Tell me how to solve this problem?
30.11.2020, 11:30

The supplier will be selected after recalculation of prices. Accordingly, you can launch it and the supplier will become the main supplier of the product, and then you can pull anything out of it. If it doesn’t suit you through recalculation, I can suggest finalizing the setting in action so that it takes not the main supplier of the product, but the first one that comes across, it will take 1 hour.
30.11.2020, 11:54

After recalculation of prices, the supplier remains inactive. I noticed that if the product is not in the main warehouse, the action works correctly, but it is not clear why it does not work at all if the product is in stock, despite the fact that the product has a supplier. there is one more action that would solve my problem but it also does not work https://prnt.sc/vsqo11
30.11.2020, 12:06

1. I explained why the action does not work. The second time to write that the supplier should be highlighted with a different light, I think it’s not worth it.
2. The action indicated on the screenshot is triggered after updating the record of the product supplier https://prnt.sc/vsqo11 . Those. if you change some price or availability or something else in the product supplier, this action will work.
30.11.2020, 14:01

Thank you understood.
30.11.2020, 18:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment