1b.app
Link copied -

Rate rework "Change a process step when there are enough products in stock"

There is an action
Change a process step when there are enough products in stock
There is a setting
Tell me, do I understand correctly that it takes some kind of business process, then takes some stage, looks at all orders at this stage, and the one with the creation date earlier will drop the goods to that?
How does it look at business process id?
If I have 2 types of processes, 1 is an order already, and the second is a reserve. I need to check 1 type of processes with the maximum priority, and then everything that remains to another type of processes is transferred.
Example
There are 2 orders
1st Created on the 10th
2nd created on the 12th
The one that was created on the 12th paid me money and it is more priority for me to send a pair to the reserve to him, since he has already paid the money, and the second order, although it was created earlier, is on a free notification, maybe he will buy, maybe not, etc. .
That is, is it possible to refine some setting so that y
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Gubko Alexander Sergeevich
Employee wrote:
Tell me, do I understand correctly that it takes some kind of business process, then takes some stage, looks at all orders at this stage, and the one with the creation date earlier will drop the goods to that?

no. It looks to see if there is enough stock in stock. If you have 1 product in stock and there are 2 processes with this product, then the action will switch these 2 processes to the selected stage.
Accordingly, in this case, you will switch to the desired stage 2 of the process.
06.11.2020, 15:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment