1b.app
Link copied -

Product export does not work

Product export does not work. I am downloading 47 products, changed the e-mail to which to download the file, checked the Spam folder and all others, the file is not there. I worked yesterday. What is the reason?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

what was the mail connection status at the time of sending?
/app/imap-new/settings/
16.08.2023, 17:21
Original comment available on version: ua

Устименко Татьяна
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Hello, thanks for the answer, you are right, the problem was with the mail, the error "IMAP status: Not ok ([AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials (Failure) Too many login failures)". I already figured out that it was not about export. It's just not clear, because I get a message that the file will be sent to the mail, the error is not displayed anywhere, maybe I can look at the logs somewhere, I didn’t find it .... I found how they fixed the problem with the mail, and solved it through application password. I just didn’t understand why we didn’t change anything with the mail, and the settings stopped working with it. Everything worked yesterday.
17.08.2023, 09:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment