1b.app
Link copied -

universal product import XML field description ( description ) pulls into the product card incorrectly

Universal product import XML field description ( description ) pulls into the product card incorrectly, namely, it imports not as text, but as code. the Enable check of CDATA data section checkbox is enabled. , , , , tell me what could be the problem ?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Action settings do not work immediately, but after an hour + -. Is the problem relevant now?
15.02.2023, 21:21
Original comment available on version: ru

Зубарев Сергей
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Thanks for the answer . yes the problem is real. I tried deleting the products and uploading them again, but the problem does not change after an hour or a day - the description gets into the field, but it is not visible, it is hidden under CDATA and can be seen from the source code. that is, as if the checkbox does not work.
16.02.2023, 19:11

I see in your list of boxes only one system on mvp, unfortunately I can't see or fix anything on it. If you have a box on os with the same problem, I can solve it on that box.
16.02.2023, 20:40

Yes, the system is on mvp, the transition to the OS is too heavy for us now, who can help with mvp?
17.02.2023, 10:04

None of the developers, perhaps some of the integrators can respond and help with the action settings.
17.02.2023, 11:09

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment