1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate the action once a day to recalculate the price of a product with a passport

Good afternoon. Need an estimate
There are goods with passports example https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/products/6973/edit/, passport settings , we regularly encounter the problem that the price of components has changed (the price has changed purchases from the supplier, the sale price was recalculated accordingly or the exchange rate of the component changed), while the price in the finished goods card is not recalculated.
Running recalculation on save is not suitable, since no one will save all cards of finished goods, and mass saving does not work here. We need an automation action once a day, which will check whether the product has a passport, and when the price of the component changes, it will recalculate the price of the finished product. It is important that the exchange rate (change in the exchange rate) should also be taken into account. You also need to be able to trigger the action manually.
If the specified implementation option is not optimal, please
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. I understand correctly that everything is set up here https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/products/action/update/edit/ you just need to conditionally pull the necessary actions to update the goods once a day to start automation?
02.08.2022, 13:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. I understand correctly that everything is set up here https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/products/action/update/edit/ you just need to conditionally pull the necessary actions to update the goods once a day to start automation?

the fact is that the action in automation is disabled for us, there is no need for it. I assume that the block works, and when the card is saved, it starts recalculating the sale and purchase prices, which is exactly what we need.
That is, it would be enough for us to start saving the card.
I tried to enable the automation action Recalculation of prices, but it did not help (it is logical, since neither the currency nor the purchase price has changed for the set, therefore Recalculation of prices does not catch it)
04.08.2022, 11:16

Well, if you set an automation action, then I can relatively quickly, in 2 hours, make them run once a day. Such things will not work with the block, its logic will have to be copied
04.08.2022, 11:19

accepted, today I'll test it with the automation action and write back
04.08.2022, 15:00

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Well, if you set an automation action, then I can relatively quickly, in 2 hours, make them run once a day. Such things will not work with the block, its logic will have to be copied

added, it's suitable just to start the save. But please give more information, how will it work?
Will the action look for items that have a passport and store them? Is it possible to add a trigger to the same action, provided that the additional field of the product card is filled in, in order to make it more functional? So that, if necessary, it can be launched for goods with passports, or, if necessary, for goods that have an additional product field x = 1. If we can do it in 2 hours, we immediately wait for the invoice to FOP Zaglubotsky. Thanks
20.08.2022, 11:37

In total, we do an action once a day which:
1. Runs product update procedures for all products
2. We make the setting to run only for goods that have a passport
3. We make the setting to run only if the additional field XXX is equal to YYY. With the ability to add 1 such field. If you need several conditions, then this is +1h.
Launched an account for 2 hours.
22.08.2022, 13:14

Irina, hello! Invoice sent to your email
22.08.2022, 14:00

bu
OneBox production wrote:
3. We make the setting to run only if the additional field XXX is equal to YYY. With the ability to add 1 such field. If you need several conditions, then this is +1h.

Excellent, thank you, the option is suitable for 2 hours
25.08.2022, 14:43

Stasyuk Yulia Vladimirovna
onebox wrote:
Irina, hello! Invoice sent to your email

Julia, thanks. pay today/tomorrow
25.08.2022, 14:46

bu
OneBox production wrote:

I missed to clarify the point regarding manual start if necessary. That is, I change the dollar rate, go to Automation and launch the quick launch . Will it work?
25.08.2022, 17:59

Good afternoon. Once per day action "Run Product Automation Actions"
30.08.2022, 17:32

Excellent thank you. I will check and write
01.09.2022, 10:15

Good afternoon. There was such a problem for goods with passports, I don’t know if it’s related to refinement, but recently everything was ok, but now for goods that have a passport, price levels are not calculated (
For example, goods https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/products/5672/edit/#done His passport
and all components also have three price levels, for example
But when adding our kit to the process https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-klienta/2977755/edit/ (a test process, you can also add) the client process with the price level Large wholesale - goods are added at the full price
Please help find the cause. Thanks
07.09.2022, 14:26

Good afternoon. Adding a product to an order has nothing to do with finalization. Please post a separate problem on the forum, they will help you with a solution.
30.09.2022, 15:23

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Adding a product to an order has nothing to do with finalization. Please post a separate problem on the forum, they will help you with a solution.

yes, this question is already closed via a separate issue
03.10.2022, 10:50

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Run product automation actions

bu suggest, be kind, according to you
Having looked over all the automation products and did not know:
crm.smartid.com.ua/app/automatization-products/
27.10.2022, 12:18
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVICH) wrote:

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon. Dia was added to automation once a day
02.11.2022, 21:22

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVICH) wrote:

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon. Dia was added to automation once a day

dyakuyu shiro
unfortunately not available
03.11.2022, 13:01
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment