1b.app
Link copied -
needed Dorobka in "bulk change of goods" photo1
є "Content management"
1. Check the box here
Filter split values by sign (write by sign, )
2. Checkboxes to remove duplicate filters (de-same value) (with the ability to select all filters),
3. Checkbox to remove tags from the filter value (with the ability to select all filters https://prnt.sc/sxzoOJmyDR1M)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. I.e. you want to replace the Green or Red value with Green everywhere and write "Green, Red" in one line, did I understand correctly? If yes then 1 hour
2. 1h Choose a filter, boxing removes all duplicates on it.
3. I didn’t understand what the tags are here?
03.08.2022, 23:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Бучковский Ростислав Васильевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
1. I.e. you want to replace the Green or Red value with Green everywhere and write "Green, Red" in one line, did I understand correctly? If yes then 1 hour
On the contrary, "Green, Krassny" is divided into two or more okremikh (dividing can be different, if required) at a time, such an option is required to be distributed https://1b.app/ru/ajax/download/16514/
Happy Vilalayte rahunok
2. 1h Choose a filter, boxing removes all duplicates on it.
(May I lead in the goods Butt https://1b.app/en/ajax/download/16515/)
Happy Vilalayte rahunok
3. I didn’t understand what the tags are here?
html tags (stinks are loaded automatically)
04.08.2022, 19:10

3. are you talking about div span and so on? Can I have an example of a product with them? It will also take 1 hour
04.08.2022, 20:58

Бучковский Ростислав Васильевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
05.08.2022, 09:05

Good day. Throw off the rahunok
17.08.2022, 10:53

Good afternoon. The work has been uploaded. Here are sample tests on my local box:
was
became
was
became
was
became
please try to make similar changes on one or two test products.
18.08.2022, 16:32

the forum cuts out links to photos and replaces them with files. In our case, the first 3 screens for 1 point, 4-6 for the second and 7-9 for the third.
18.08.2022, 16:34

Good day
Having reconsidered everything seems to work.
In the same time, when the tags are seen, the words are confused, the bulob kindly tried to put between them.
21.08.2022, 19:47

The function that removes tags unfortunately does not support such things. How many of these situations do you have? Can you bypass them by replacing the XXX value with YYY?
21.08.2022, 23:33

Get rich with thousands of finds.
Change XXX to YYY, if you need to change it manually according to the skin value of the filter.
Replace only a part of the meaning, there is no possibility.
22.08.2022, 19:47

If you need to replace a tag not with a void, as it was originally said, but with spaces, I will need to get from you a list of tags that need to be replaced with spaces (for example, li ul div span, etc.). They will need to be replaced manually in the code. You can also make a space before capital letters, if you have errors only in examples such as on the screenshots, I don’t know which of these will be more convenient for you (most likely the first option)
23.08.2022, 10:00

Put a space before the capital letter.
23.08.2022, 11:49

It will take 1 hour of refinement, in the form of a separate setting like 1 and 2 points. Bill?
23.08.2022, 11:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment