1b.app
Link copied -

Yaka logic diї: Sum the numerical representation of the availability of suppliers of the product and write in an additional field

Є dіya:
Sum the numerical representation of the availability of product suppliers and write in an additional field
The axis is similarly fixed in it, it is broken, screen 1208.
I'm trying to resolve the breakdown, because the Client came with a problem that, when upgraded to OneBox OS, some functions blew up, which they worked on.
Specifically, according to qiy, do not spratsovuє import kіlkostі goods from the main card of the model range, which is supported by the proper logic
Integrator, robiv - Andriy Sukhanitsky.
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Sukhanitsky Andriy Tse ti kohl by solving the logic of this project: https://crm.smartid.com.ua/
18.07.2022, 13:18
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I didn’t seem to finish the whole project. But it’s not the point, I don’t understand, why does the post-employee have such a big number of imports in the lineup?
If you don’t know how much you can write on the card of the main product of the lineup, then you need to work hard, on your screen I don’t know
18.07.2022, 13:31
Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
I didn’t seem to finish the whole project. But it’s not the point, I don’t understand, why does the post-employee have such a big number of imports in the lineup?
If you don’t know how much you can write on the card of the main product of the lineup, then you need to work hard, on your screen I don’t know

The client clarified that he worked with Bushuev, but there is nothing to add to the watcher for the topic :)
so, it’s absolutely the amount that is recorded on the gpmr card
and how can diya be called?
by adding the screen 1209, as the most active
18.07.2022, 13:38

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
You can quote this diu
18.07.2022, 13:42

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
And for Mvp, they also robbed this diyu https://take.ms/YzHmh
18.07.2022, 13:44

Hello! I'm being told here that I'm being mentioned in this question. Then I'll help you:
- the action "Sum the numerical representation of the availability of product suppliers and write in the additional field" sums up the number of goods (if I remember correctly from the Comment) from the Suppliers tab of the product card in the additional field of the product. This is necessary so that, for example, you can transfer the exact number of goods (including suppliers) to price sites
- "not spratsovuє іmport іlkostі varіvіv z іn the main card of the lineup". It was we who finalized the checkbox, which, on the basis of the model range, recorded the number of goods in stock from the products of the model range in the main card of the model range. This is how the setting looked like, but in which application it is now and whether it exists at all, I won’t tell you.
18.07.2022, 14:02

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
You can quote this diu

Dyakuyu, ale logic tsієї ії, as a comprehension from the description, polgaє at the record the value of the field from the head product of the model range to the products of the model range
How can you speed up, if necessary, to unravel the total number of goods in a row and write down the number of goods in the supplementary field of the main product of the row?
20.07.2022, 11:19

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich
Named License wrote:
- "not spratsovuє іmport іlkostі varіvіv z іn the main card of the lineup". It was we who finalized the checkbox, which, on the basis of the model range, recorded the number of goods in stock from the products of the model range in the main card of the model range. This is what the setting looked like, but in which application it is now and whether it exists at all, I will not tell you.

maybe Maria Ustimenko Igor Derkach Dmytriy Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich Markov Evgeniy Igorevich anonymous hamster Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich Zamogilny Dmitry Can anyone tell me where the price of the repair was moved?
20.07.2022, 11:32

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
And for Mvp, they also robbed this diyu https://take.ms/YzHmh

I know about OS
marvelously like to inspire
20.07.2022, 11:37

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich
Named License wrote:
It was we who finalized the checkbox, which, on the basis of the model range, recorded the number of goods in stock from the products of the model range in the main card of the model range. This is what the setting looked like, but in which application it is now and whether it exists at all, I will not tell you.

I’m kidding for the price here: https://crm.smartid.com.ua/app/settings/product/
Ale mute those ticks that you finished.
Let's say, as soon as you transfer the checkmark, so that you can start to show off with it again.
The Client had one mind, for which reason he paid for the transition from MVP to OS:
All the changes, which were practiced in the new boules in the system and garno, will be practiced in the new formation.
Ustimenko Igor I ask you to help me with the food.
20.07.2022, 12:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment