1b.app
Link copied -

Product category changes

Hello. Initially, I added a product through the universal XML product import, moved the product to another category and deleted the category that was created during the import. After a while, the product moved to a deleted category, import was disabled. Why is this happening? How to expel a lamb that moves goods?
https://cabinet.tehnolavka.com.ua/app/product/970244/edit/

Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. As far as I can see, the last time the product category changed was 2022-06-19 00:17:14, i.e. most likely a daily crown. Try to change the category to the one you need, if the action is disabled - no one will change it back.
02.07.2022, 19:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Repeatedly, products were moved to the old categories if the action is disabled and category tags are specified , if you remove category tags, the product does not move.
02.07.2022, 22:18

Andrew wrote:
Repeatedly, products were moved to the old categories if the action is disabled and category tags are specified , if you remove category tags, the product does not move.

You do understand that if categories change in a product, then this happens due to some kind of action? If you want, I can put logging on any of the products to look exactly to the line of code that changes its category, it will take about an hour of revision. Without logs, I can only tell that it is doing one of the actions that you have set in the automation or something else from the configured automations. As I indicated above 2022-06-19 00:17:14 at this time there was the last change in the product category, after that there is no history in the logs. You can change the category to the one you want and we'll see if it changes back to the deleted one.
02.07.2022, 22:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment