1b.app
Link copied -

Name of the first tab

Answers:

/app/product/category/0/interface/
Next, click on Tab / edit tab -
16.06.2022, 13:19
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production wrote:
/app/product/category/0/interface/
Next, click on Tab / edit tab -

I'm talking about something else.
The default name for this tab is the name of the product itself. For testing purposes, I renamed the tab, and now I can not return the "system" name.
16.06.2022, 15:35
Original comment available on version: ru

How to return the 'system name' of this tab?
19.06.2022, 08:34

22.06.2022, 11:34

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
Tell me how to return the 'system name' of this tab?

No way. It can't be done
22.06.2022, 12:21

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
Tell me how to return the 'system name' of this tab?

No way. It can't be done

And now what i can do?
22.06.2022, 14:40

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
And now what i can do?

Write any other convenient name, do you lack at least two more places where there is a product name?
22.06.2022, 16:59

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
And now what i can do?

Write any other convenient name, do you lack at least two more places where there is a product name?

Well, how would we give money so that everything works fine in the system. And not so that something does not work and you have to write to this .... forum.
If this is a flaw, then you need to refine it, or prohibit changing the name. What do you think?
23.06.2022, 11:11

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
Well, how would we give money so that everything works fine in the system. And not so that something does not work and you have to write to this .... forum.
If this is a flaw, then you need to refine it, or prohibit changing the name. What do you think?

I do not see any mistake, this is the name of the tab, the essence of which is the title for understanding the information placed in this tab. A separate line is defined for the name of the product, which is displayed on all tabs.
23.06.2022, 11:30

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

I do not see any mistake, this is the name of the tab, the essence of which is the title for understanding the information placed in this tab. A separate line is defined for the name of the product, which is displayed on all tabs.

This is not a bug, it's just an ill-conceived interface functionality. There is a system name, you can rename it, but you can’t return it back. It suited me as it was before, and it was because of the "other system names" that you mentioned that I renamed this TAB. And here is not only this problem, but there is another one, which the developers just scored https://1b.app/ru/forum/stock/13823-os---dublirovanie-puti-v-nazvanii/
It’s just that the one who implements such solutions should not do it for a fuck, if only to do it faster, and not to make it thoughtful and convenient. (sorry for the french)
24.06.2022, 08:40

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I could agree, but I have a question - why? What important task will it accomplish? It suggests itself so that it can be rolled back, but it is not clear why, if there was no name of the product anywhere - it is logical, otherwise it is not clear. It is logical not to duplicate the name, then indicate your tab name, solves the issue. This is the reserve name of the tab, in principle they are not displayed if nothing is done with them.
It doesn't bother me that you can do this and there is only one path, and there is a name.
What is the urgent need to display the name of the product in the name of the tab? Even though it's a rhetorical question, I still can't do anything about it...
24.06.2022, 18:12

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
I could agree, but I have a question - why? What important task will it accomplish? It suggests itself so that it can be rolled back, but it is not clear why, if there was no name of the product anywhere - it is logical, otherwise it is not clear. It is logical not to duplicate the name, then indicate your tab name, solves the issue. This is the reserve name of the tab, in principle they are not displayed if nothing is done with them.
It doesn't bother me that you can do this and there is only one path, and there is a name.
What is the urgent need to display the name of the product in the name of the tab? Even though it's a rhetorical question, I still can't do anything about it...

:)) yeah, rhetoric... our everything.
An urgent need to make a well-thought-out interface, for example, remove two identical paths.
Well, to forbid renaming the first tab if there is no way to return the system name. What else can I tell you - I'm worried about the visual "problems" of the interface, because through the interface I work with the system ... I don't know how else to explain it.
Since I can’t find an analogue of 1b.app, I’ll beat everyone here. ))) Why would a product get better, except through the desire and need of the client?! Here's a rhetorical question.
24.06.2022, 18:23

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Well, I agree about the path, in the line where the tabs are, it is not needed there
24.06.2022, 18:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment