1b.app
Link copied -

OS It’s important, they stopped introducing the rules of markup on goods in the form of goods

Good day,
Stopped vіdpratsovuvati rules natsіnki on goods.
Product stock: https://owwa.crm-onebox.com/app/product/553/edit/
Pricing page: https://owwa.crm-onebox.com/app/product/553/margin/?ok=1
Margin rule for the boxer: https://owwa.crm-onebox.com/app/productmargin/99/control/
1. All equal prices after the refurbishment are filled with equal 0, only the Selling price changes.
2. When it comes to pererakhunka, it seems that the Natsinka should become 34%, while in the rules the figure should become 40%.
Let us help you, be kind, rozіbratisya, at the same time there is a big problem with the sale of goods.
I'll add the screenshot.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Andrey wrote:
2. When it comes to pererakhunka, it seems that the Natsinka should become 34%, while in the rules the figure should become 40%.

It doesn’t mean that you have a different rule, for which mark-up 34% is set, for which reason for the first meal - in which rule there is no mark-up for equal prices
18.05.2022, 14:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Andriy, I am grateful to you for helping you, but the food is not rhetorical and I have shown that there is no such rule in me, which I simply cannot know. Having given all the strength for re-verification by the administrators, in order to take a change of opinion on two tasks of nutrition. In accordance with the rule of the first postal worker, and the goods of the first postal worker can be assigned to this rule. Well, and most of all, I won’t override wholesale prices manually. We have been growing with this functionality from the very beginning, even though it may be 2 years, then there was food for administrators.
18.05.2022, 14:28

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I can't access your system, but the problem has figured out.
If you don't put the rule in the list, then try the quick filter by product category
Adding rules for categories not shown in the main list
18.05.2022, 14:57

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Like a novelty, in the category there was one rule, like a typical one, they copied another. When copying, the markup for the basic one is indicated, and other types of prices are left without markups, so the rule of little higher priority is copied below the rule for the postal worker. Virishili resentment food.
18.05.2022, 15:30

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Please)
18.05.2022, 18:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment