1b.app
Link copied -

Create kits

Good afternoon. Can you please tell me where can I find instructions for creating product kits? For example:
- there is a "product number 1" and "product number 2", the availability and price of which are updated from the price lists of suppliers.
- there is a virtual "product number 3" which is assembled from "product number 1" and "product number 2"
Question: the task is such that the system updates the availability and price of the combined "product #3" based on the data on the price and availability of "product #1" and "product #2". That is, in fact, Boxing itself must assemble sets of goods based on the data on the availability of components. How to do it? what tools to implement? Are there any instructions on this matter? I searched and didn't find it.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Where exactly is this supposed to happen?
Is it for some kind of download? Or just in the product card?
There is, for example, such an action http://joxi.ru/vAWnJn7tq9WQ12
Settings - other - automation for products
There are settings in the download for the promotion (assume that the product is in stock if all the components are in stock), and so on.
20.09.2020, 11:45
Original comment available on version: ru

If product No. 1 and product No. 2 are "in stock" - then in the card "product No. 3" put "in stock", if one of the products No. 1 or No. 2 is not in stock, then "product No. 3" should be "out of stock" because one of its components is out of stock.
20.09.2020, 12:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment