1b.app
Link copied -

Bug - it is impossible to filter products by the additional field, so it is necessary to know the symbol "%" in the field

Є additional field of goods
It is necessary to know all the goods in those fields in which field - the symbol "%"
Ale, the system does not search for such goods by tsmou symbol
How do I enter it like this ("%") - without the bows, then I'm just joking, but I don't save the value in the field
Please fix the bug
https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/?filtername=&filterarticul=&filte... &filterpriceto=&fromfiltercustomzalishok25=&tofiltercustomzalishok25=&filtercdatefrom=&filtercdateto=&filtercustomsellstatusvrozetke40=&filtercustomstatusvuploaderrozetka47=&filtercustomkodkategoriirozetka23=&filtercustomprichinablokirovki44=&filtertag
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

this is not a bug
% is a partial search
04.02.2022, 00:53
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
this is not a bug
% is a partial search

Igor, well, I don’t know why I’m giving the food incorrectly, why I’m asking the wrong food, well, I can’t figure out why you are giving such good advice that I blame even more food.
Axis I will immediately renew the dekіlka of food on the basis of your vіdpovіdі and you will re-start the ringing.
I admit that you sound like a programmer and you think that everyone thinks like you, maybe here and blame the problems of communication
1. If this symbol is required for "partial search", then I need to know the goods in those in the additional fields - the symbol "%" (having tried "%%%" not to know) ?
2. Why is the "partial search" there destined for the locks, so I don't need to know the products in the add-on field and the "ticker" symbols, then I just write "ticul" in the filter, I don't write "%ticker%" ?
04.02.2022, 09:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment