1b.app
Link copied -

Bulk change products field

It is necessary to update the Model field for all system products (translate into Ukrainian)
When I do export import, fields id, Name and Model. That field model is updated but all other information about the product is deleted (photo, characteristics, etc.)
Is there an easier way than to do a complete unloading of all product fields and its filters and characteristics in order to save all data after import?
For example, in Opencart, when importing, check the "Update only" checkbox and when importing, it searches by id and changes the value of only the specified field without touching the rest.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good evening. As far as I can see from the history of changes in some products from your screen - the products were updated at about 15:00 on January 29, only the name of the model range was updated, other fields were not updated. Can you tell in which products other information about the product was deleted after import?
31.01.2022, 17:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon.
Sorry, I didn't receive a notification of your reply.
Yes, everything is fine now.
I tried to change the prices in the goods in this way before. And it erased the data in the product.
I then changed the prices by downloading the supplier's price list.
Thanks for your reply
18.02.2022, 17:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment