1b.app
Link copied -

Related products in Onebox OS

Good afternoon, tell me, on MVP they used such a concept as related products - they were displayed when searching in the order and managers could immediately add accessories, etc. with one product. After the update, we cannot find this option, perhaps there is an application that we have not installed?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

see product interface blocks "Product Lists"
see process interface block "Products from lists containing process products"
28.01.2022, 16:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Thank you, we found it, but it is extremely inconvenient to use. Tell me, how much will the implementation cost as with analogues of products? (or at least as it was in the MVP version). You need a tab in the product "Accompanying", so that you can simply add accessories, etc. through the plus sign.
08.02.2022, 13:28

What prevents you from displaying a tab and displaying a block of product lists on it?
10.02.2022, 15:04

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Well, we did just that, only this does not make it easier to view related products, their simple addition or removal. Compare with the analogues tab and I think you will see the difference.
Link: https://owwa.crm-onebox.com/app/product/5374/edit/?tabid=8
Screenshot
10.02.2022, 15:17

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
And here is how the window of related products in MVP looked like, it was easy to add related products and remove them if necessary - as it is now implemented with analogues in the OS.
10.02.2022, 15:21

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Maxim, tell me, how much will the revision cost to make work with related products similar to analogues?
21.02.2022, 16:24

Andrey wrote:
Maxim, tell me, how much will the revision cost to make work with related products similar to analogues?

I can't rate this improvement for you due to the fact that this functionality has been abolished in favor of product lists.
Previously, I referred this question to the architect, probably he can decide to change the current functionality. I assume that in such a case, an appropriate answer will be provided in this topic.
29.03.2022, 10:44

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
As I will understand, I will not be - such a thing!
05.05.2022, 09:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment