1b.app
Link copied -

Products analogs

Good afternoon.
Faced with the problem of displaying products, namely analogues of products.
We have added an analogue for each product (the active substance is similar, but from a different manufacturer) The search system does not work in a completely understandable mode, for example:
If we write "Dual Gold", then we see in the search the requested position + products analogues (Vanguard and Double Tri), see example 1, but if we enter another analogue, for example, "Double Tri" or "Vanguard", then we get in the output only the position that we wrote and analogues of this position are not displayed, see example 2, but if you go to the product page, we see that each product has an analogue added, but they are not displayed during the search, see example 3
Please tell me what could be the problem?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. When searching for products in the system, product analogues are not taken into account. All fields that are involved in the search can be found here /app/product/settings/search/index/ . If you search for a product by the phrase and it shows you, it means that in one of the fields that are selected on the specified page there is this phrase
07.12.2021, 16:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Okay, only if you look at the screenshots that I took, then the name Double Tri and Vanguard have nothing in common.
Is it possible to somehow close the issue with the search for a product so that products that are added to analogues would be issued?
08.12.2021, 12:18

Please note that I did not write that the search is ONLY by name. The search can be performed both by description and by part of other fields
08.12.2021, 12:21

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
There is also a block analogues
You just need to expand it and see what analogues there are, add the one you need. This does not fit?
08.12.2021, 12:29

Andrey, I agree with you, but this one I need to display analogues on the product search page in the "Products" application
08.12.2021, 15:03

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Andrey wrote:
Andrey, I agree with you, but this one I need to display analogues on the product search page in the "Products" application

did not understand where it is needed
08.12.2021, 17:51

You can write the same value to all analogues of the product in one field, add this field to indexing using the link above.
09.12.2021, 14:30

I didn’t quite understand how to add an additional field to analogues + analogues, there can be 10 pcs, and they all have different names, it turns out that you need to enter 9 analogues in this field?
13.12.2021, 09:41

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Andrey wrote:
I didn’t quite understand how to add an additional field to analogues + analogues, there can be 10 pcs, and they all have different names, it turns out that you need to enter 9 analogues in this field?

You can display a column with analogues in the product list
13.12.2021, 10:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment