1b.app
Link copied -

Please help me find a variable

Good afternoon.
Tell me, in the document template I want to put the price of the goods, taking into account the discount, which variables to put so that the price would stretch, taking into account the customer's discount
The customer's discount is assigned to him as a contact and is posted automatically as part of the order.
I also ask you to suggest a variable for displaying the total amount of the order, taking into account the discount.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

if the discount is assigned automatically, then the discounted price will be the "product price"

I also ask you to suggest a variable for displaying the total amount of the order, taking into account the discount.
"process sum"
12.01.2021, 12:15
Original comment available on version: ru

if the discount is assigned automatically, then the discounted price will be the "product price"

"process sum"
12.01.2021, 12:15

Thank you. Everything worked out.
Tell me, please, what variable is responsible for this value
12.01.2021, 12:34

Rastorguev Anton
Client wrote:
Thank you. Everything worked out.
Tell me, please, what variable is responsible for this value

{discount}
12.01.2021, 15:51

Set the variable {discountsum}, does not pull up
12.01.2021, 16:08

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment