1b.app
Link copied -

Printing documents in bulk with product grouping

Good afternoon!
Please help with document templates.
I want to create a document with which you need to massively print all the goods from several PSUs. Example: when a product is being prepared for dispatch by New Mail, you need to mass-print a document in which all products will be displayed (here are the columns: name, article, quantity, warehouse and, if necessary, a cell) and grouping the same products if they are the same. Not separately each product on order, namely grouping. And already according to this document, take goods from the warehouse. You could see this at the Nova Poshta office, when the operator prints a document with a list of parcels on the printer and starts searching for them.
The problem is that now the products are displayed according to the BP list, but the grouping does not occur - https://i.imgur.com/iD3x2mY.jpg
Could you tell me what variables can solve this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

This is not provided by the system.
Are you printing through the process list?
12.01.2021, 15:01
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

This is not provided by the system.
Are you printing through the process list?

Yes, I print through the list of processes. Here is a screenshot https://i.imgur.com/WWR8Caa.jpg
Can this be implemented somehow?
13.01.2021, 19:43

Can this be implemented somehow?

No modification - nothing.
It is necessary to develop new print content, where the submitted orders will group products with the same productid into a single line, summing up the quantity.
But in this case, it is not clear what to do with other data, such as prices, values of other possibly displayed fields..
15.01.2021, 15:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment