1b.app
Link copied -

Variable

Good afternoon.
Please tell me how to add a variable to the contract template?
We have a field “number of days”, in the contact interface it is displayed like this (user.custom_Otsrochkakoldney), I write it through these { } brackets, the variable is not pulled up.
I tried this option {customUserLegal_Otsrochkakoldney}, it doesn’t work either. How to write it down correctly?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Variables in document templates are displayed in curly braces {}. In your case, it is better to search in the variables like https://i.imgur.com/m3yn8co.png and substitute the desired variable directly from there. If it is not there, it means that the field was entered incorrectly.
14.12.2023, 14:59
Original comment available on version: ua

Previously, in the previous template we already used this variable, but the template was accidentally deleted, we put it on the new template in {} brackets and it does not fit. Should the variable be like this {user.custom_Otsrochkakoldney} ?
15.12.2023, 12:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
look at my comment in the Ukrainian version - there is a link to the screen where to search for the variable
*developers - when translating a comment, the link to the screenshot disappears.
15.12.2023, 16:16
Original comment available on version: ua

OXID wrote:
Previously, in the previous template we already used this variable, but the template was accidentally deleted, we put it on the new template in {} brackets and it does not fit. Should the variable be like this {user.custom_Otsrochkakoldney} ?

Good afternoon.
Try using the {customUser_Otsrochkakoldney} variable
19.12.2023, 08:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment