1b.app
Link copied -

A problem with displaying services in the document

In the document template, I set up a separate display of goods and services. There were no problems with the goods. And the services are not displayed. According to the documentation, I use the view from {row:service_*}
The following variables are required
{row:services_name}
{row:service_unit}
{row:service_productpriceoutdiscount}
But the data is not displayed in the document. Please tell me how to display the variables correctly
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Olga, good afternoon,
it seems you went a bit more complicated - the {row:product_name} variable works for all types of products.
Do you need to somehow separate services and goods in documents?
27.03.2023, 11:12
Original comment available on version: ua

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
Olga, good afternoon,
it seems you went a bit more complicated - the {row:product_name} variable works for all types of products.
Do you need to somehow separate services and goods in documents?

Congratulations! Yes, I need to display two tables with products in the document, one with services, the other with goods
27.03.2023, 11:16

Good afternoon
Corrected your document template, now 2 different tables are displayed in the document
Your variables were specified a little incorrectly, I did it so that it would work: there is no variable {row: service_*}, instead of * you need to substitute the key by analogy with variables for displaying goods, also instead of {row: services_name} you need to specify {row :service_name} and no tags or spaces in the name of the variable itself
27.03.2023, 14:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks for the promptness ????
27.03.2023, 14:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment