1b.app
Link copied -

Customizing the shopping cart interface in your account

Good afternoon!
1. How to remove the "discount" field from the cart and leave only the total (here is an example from a similar account )
2. Why, when I add a product to the cart from my personal account, the wrong price is indicated in the total field, but when I click on this field , the price immediately changes to the correct one (I attach the video)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Irina do not duplicate topics with your client at a discount, I already answered https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/interface/6692-kak-nastroit-itogovie-stroki-ko...
this is not the first time I notice this, please take it more seriously
2. because the discount is being recalculated in the background and when you change the price, the recalculation occurs after the focus change
07.02.2021, 17:33
Original comment available on version: ru

1. Accepted. Can you invoice for revision?
2. Is it possible to somehow modify it so that the recalculation occurs without changing the focus?
07.02.2021, 17:42

Irina
Client wrote:
1. Accepted. Can you invoice for revision?
2. Is it possible to somehow modify it so that the recalculation occurs without changing the focus?

1. invoice will be sent tomorrow
2. 2h
07.02.2021, 17:48

Good afternoon!
Can you tell me when you can issue an invoice for payment for 1 item?
08.02.2021, 13:50

When will the discount be completed?
12.02.2021, 14:47

Emailed

Irina
Client wrote:
When will the discount be completed?
12.02.2021, 14:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment