1b.app
Link copied -

Total rows in the process table, display when the button is clicked

Good afternoon. Tell me, is it possible to modify the button (or checkbox) in the process table, when clicked, the summary lines will be displayed. We have turned off the display of summary lines, because due to the large amount of information, the page was loaded 2-3 seconds longer than now. However, sometimes this information is needed. I would like to be able to display it to the user if necessary. Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

if there is a large amount of data, then such a query will not be executed quickly
so I don't see the point in doing it.
03.02.2021, 17:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
if there is a large amount of data, then such a query will not be executed quickly

page https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-klienta/, the amount of data is not so large, but the page is opened more than a hundred times every day by each manager, they are not ready to sacrifice this time. At the same time, there is a need for the manager / accountant to see the final figures several times a day, why not do it through the button and click if necessary, while everyone understands that the display time will be longer
03.02.2021, 19:54

Irina
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

page https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-klienta/, the amount of data is not so large, but the page is opened more than a hundred times every day by each manager, they are not ready to sacrifice this time. At the same time, there is a need for the manager / accountant to see the final figures several times a day, why not do it through the button and click if necessary, while everyone understands that the display time will be longer

why don't your manager set up a dashboard that shows this data
04.02.2021, 09:41

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

because you need to be able to filter processes by parameters (by stage, IR office, etc.) and see the Total.
04.02.2021, 10:20

Irina
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

because you need to be able to filter processes by parameters (by stage, IR office, etc.) and see the Total.

then you can configure it through the report
We won't do any revision you ask
04.02.2021, 13:12

Good afternoon, Igor.
Seeing totals for filtered processes is not know-how. Your reaction is completely incomprehensible. And you have it implemented in Boxing. But only because your database is not very well optimized - this calculation takes up to 3 seconds. So it has to be turned off.
And a logical question arises. Who needs to count totals all the time? Nobody. This is needed once out of a hundred. But you are extreme. Or we consider everything and everywhere or turn it off completely through the settings.
What's the problem with doing a count via click? You need the amount - you clicked the button and the final information was calculated.
Another option is to add this parameter to the filter. Then, when filtering, you can immediately specify whether to count the total rows or not.
Please do not make us hostages by turning a blind eye to obvious inconveniences. Just like you, we want to make your product better. Thank you.
04.02.2021, 18:03

Ptashkin Sergey
Client wrote:
Good afternoon, Igor.
Seeing totals for filtered processes is not know-how. Your reaction is completely incomprehensible. And you have it implemented in Boxing. But only because your database is not very well optimized - this calculation takes up to 3 seconds. So it has to be turned off.
And a logical question arises. Who needs to count totals all the time? Nobody. This is needed once out of a hundred. But you are extreme. Or we consider everything and everywhere or turn it off completely through the settings.
What's the problem with doing a count via click? You need the amount - you clicked the button and the final information was calculated.
Another option is to add this parameter to the filter. Then, when filtering, you can immediately specify whether to count the total rows or not.
Please do not make us hostages by turning a blind eye to obvious inconveniences. Just like you, we want to make your product better. Thank you.

Good afternoon.
It’s not nice to intervene in someone else’s conversation, of course, as I understand it, Irina is your integrator. I know what kind of know-how will be further in the system and your refinement doesn’t fit me at all, so it’s easier for me to refuse now than to get crap later.
1. What counts for you is 3 seconds (you can reduce the number for display so that there are fewer columns - or you can make a setting to count only for those fields that you specified and not for all, but for some reason you discarded such a setting from the options) ( 4h)
2. Calculate by selection - either calculate only the current page at once, or do a calculation in the background that will take some time. If you are satisfied with the wait, then you can make a block in the bulk operations panel, which, by selection, will count according to the field that you select in the drop-down list - this is 6h
which option is closer - choose.
Good luck!
04.02.2021, 18:40

Irina (our integrator) asks a question about our project. And I pay money for the proposed improvements and I have questions. You have made a general forum for discussion. And I got into someone else's conversation? Igor, I do not want to develop a destructive conflict. I understand that "customer focus" is not your area of expertise. Thank you for providing technical assistance and advice. It is very important for us.
As for the question above, option 2 suits me completely, but it costs money. And the counting of the final lines is already there, and I suggested doing it only through a click, assuming that it would be easier and faster.
The comment that it does not fit with the planned improvements explains your first answer. Thank you for the clarification.
07.02.2021, 19:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment