1b.app
Link copied -

The final part of the process

Hello! There is a business process "Customer's order", at one of the stages "Order to the supplier" is configured. It seems that everything is working correctly ... But in the "Final part of the process" I can not understand the numbers. Purchase price (conducted by "Order to the supplier") - 2 100 UAH. Selling price to the client - 2 900 UAH. (everything is correct in the reports). I am confused by the line "Paid", in which the amount is 800 UAH, i.e. MARGIN. Paid by the client UAH 2,900, not UAH 800.
How to read it? Probably incorrect process settings.
Thanks in advance!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
By default, the "Paid" field takes into account the payments of subprocesses.
In order to display only payment for the customer's order, you need to add the action "ignore payments of subprocesses" at each stage, like this
27.01.2021, 21:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you! I will test and write back.
27.01.2021, 21:34

Follow-up question: exactly at all stages or from the "Paid" stage, in which the "Make a payment" action is configured?
27.01.2021, 22:04

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
Follow-up question: exactly at all stages or from the "Paid" stage, in which the "Make a payment" action is configured?

At all, where there will be payment, that is, if at the "New order" stage, payment will not be received, then you can not add it, or until the creation of a subtask, that is, the supplier's order. After such a stage - at all
27.01.2021, 22:26

Good afternoon! Did as you advised. It turned out like this (incorrect):
29.01.2021, 14:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment