1b.app
Link copied -

How to install PWA on phone?

Виникають складнощі з PWA?
Створіть топі на нашому форумі і опишіть в чому саме складність і наші партнери-інтегратори допоможуть у вирішенні. Створити топік

Answers:

Good day!
1. Specify which phone platform you have?
2. Have you tried clearing the browser cache on the extension?
06.06.2022, 13:46
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Android
Yes, dropping
We tried to install on 4 different phones (IOS tezh)
06.06.2022, 13:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Having reconsidered - when you enter the specified box (after entering the login/password) - immediately insert the PWA addon
Browser: Chrome (discard cache)
06.06.2022, 14:00
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

1. I go to the box from the browser of the laptop
2. I rob the appendage - I press "Install on the phone"
3. I scan qr with my phone - the browser is opened for the same login.
4. I enter the log and password - the side is updated. Ask for login and password.
Similar to how V'yacheslav knew the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av2En5LOoUk&feature=youtu.be
06.06.2022, 14:05

You can just open your box on a mobile browser and the addendum itself will prompt you to install on the phone.
As I wrote to Vishche, I will promptly propon you to install an addendum when you open it.
06.06.2022, 14:13

Folding with one addendum chi z usima?
06.06.2022, 14:13

I can, in other boxes, if such a problem was bula - so і radiv robiti.
And here the client himself squawks and does not understand why, as stated, and does not work.
So, tse z usima addendums
06.06.2022, 14:24

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
You can look at the video, like knowing for volunteers
https://youtu.be/av2En5LOoUk
11.06.2022, 22:44
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVICH)
FOP Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:
You can look at the video, like knowing for volunteers
https://youtu.be/av2En5LOoUk

I wrote about the pop-up in my second message in this topic
13.06.2022, 11:36

So for qr you can not insert?
only through a prompt?
13.06.2022, 19:46

cosgroup wrote:
So for qr you can not insert?
only through a prompt?

next hour (Tuesday 1-2) the site will be updated and the mechanism will be worked out
21.06.2022, 13:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment