1b.app
Link copied -

Client data is not being loaded in the add form

When adding a lead
when a client is defined in the add form, there is an additional contact field VIN-code of the car, which used to display information about the client's cars
Now this data is not displayed in the add form, although if you go to the client card, then this data is
and an important point - if you create an order or a lead from such a form, where the data about the car is not pulled up, then after the formation of the documents, the data from the database is deleted by the client (half the vin * code of the car)
for this reason, this additional field has been removed from the form so that the data about the client car cannot be accidentally deleted
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Can you clarify which client (link) and contact field (screenshot) are you talking about?
I will check how it should work there by analogy with MVP
23.07.2021, 15:51
Original comment available on version: ru

we are talking about any client, absolutely for all contacts such a situation
and I also noticed a nuance - with an incoming call (from a well-known client) when calling the form to add from a pop-up window, the system does not pull up the client's data, but only the full name, in order to pull up all the data from the card, you need to delete the letter so that the system finds it again in database and select a client, then all data is displayed correctly
if you don’t select a client but leave it like that... then after creating a lead, all data is deleted from the client’s card
26.07.2021, 13:54

Larin Dmitry wrote:
we are talking about any client, absolutely for all contacts such a situation

Check now - the problem in the form of adding a process with the substitution of additional customer fields after selection has been fixed
28.07.2021, 16:41

does not work!
I call the form for adding a lead
manually enter the last name to search for a client in the database
The system finds options
choose the right one
and below the Surname and First name fields, it doesn’t even substitute them already, not like additional fields about cars
03.08.2021, 20:39

revised the previous screenshots, the client's full name is also not pulled up there, although in the MVP it was substituted in the fields
I'm waiting for corrections on the client's additional fields, I did clear the cache if anything
04.08.2021, 09:20

Larin Dmitry wrote:
I call the form for adding a lead

Provide a link where you make the addition - I'll check. Fields must be displayed in the add form
04.08.2021, 13:23

How can I make a link for you if it's a pop-up window????
click the button above - create a lead
in the window that opens, enter the client's last name
and then what has already been described
these clients are displayed on the form for adding a Lead
for testing, additional fields of the client (information about the car) are also displayed so as not to accidentally delete information about the cars during the work, I only display for the duration of the test ..
04.08.2021, 18:26

Larin Dmitry wrote:
click the button above - create a lead

that's what interested me
works both from the menu and from the list of leads
05.08.2021, 13:41

now it works, thanks
06.08.2021, 15:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment