1b.app
Link copied -

API with DaData.ru

Нужна помощь в настройке сервиса DaData?
Вы всегда можете оставить топик на нашем форуме, описать сложность или задачу - партнеры-интеграторы с радостью помогут в решении! Создать топик
Good afternoon, please tell me what could be the mistake and on whose side is it?
I connected the integration with the DaData.ru company, so that when entering the TIN of the organization, I filled in the following fields (Name of the organization (Russia), TIN (Russia), Position of the client (Russia), KPP (Russia), OGRN (Russia), Legal address (Russia))
Integration work great, thanks a lot for the implementation. Only there is one nuance, I do not load the field Legal address (Russia).
I checked on the DaData.ru website, and saw that they send this field via API, even at a free rate (I attached a photo).
But for some reason this field in Onebox remains empty, tell me how can I solve this problem? :)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Alexey, when using the integration, the fields from the /admin/shop/legalfield/ page are filled in (if any are found) - for Russia these are inn, ogrn, name, address, kpp, director, and position (entered in the action settings)
your legal address has the uradress key, so the system cannot recognize it when saving
11.11.2020, 12:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you very much for your help! Everything worked, corrected :)
11.11.2020, 12:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment