1b.app
Link copied -

Legal entities (companies) and fields

Good afternoon.
1. We sometimes receive orders from legal entities. And when billing, data from the contacts section is substituted.
And how to make a card for legal entities, where there will be an address, checkpoint, TIN and so on
So that later we can substitute them into the document
2. How to make sure that when creating a contact, one field is required - mail or phone, and not both.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Our CRM is old (not MVP). We have it set up like this.
1) Created additional. fields to contacts for KPP, TIN and others. For legal entities they are filled in, for individuals - no.
In the documents, we created a document template for Jur. persons - where do the checkpoint variables go, etc.
2) System settings - Miscellaneous - CRM - Setting up the design and tables of business processes. To the right is a column with a bunch of checkboxes. We are looking for Allow duplicate email or Allow duplicate phone - check the box next to the one you need. They left a unique phone number, and the email can be repeated.
03.11.2020, 14:24
Original comment available on version: ru

Created additional fields to contacts for KPP, TIN and others. For legal entities they are filled in, for individuals - no.
In the documents, we created a document template for Jur. persons - where do the checkpoint variables go, etc.

Where can I see the instructions? I create additional fields, but they are not displayed in the contact editing card.
And how to make them only for TYPE: COMPANY?
05.11.2020, 09:54

I'm not sure about the instructions. They did it experimentally.
The fields were enabled through the contacts interface settings. (gear in the upper right corner)
1) We go into the card in which the type of contact is: Contact -> configure the interface (if necessary, check the boxes for the created additional fields)
2) We go to the card in which the type of contact is: Company -> configure the interface (if necessary, check the boxes for the created additional fields)
05.11.2020, 10:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment