1b.app
Link copied -

Assess the ability to filter processes by

Good afternoon.
There is such a task: in My processes it is necessary to be able to bulk load contacts in the Client field, without manually adding each client, namely by loading. The list of clients that we are filtering is either in the file, or can be filtered in the box by a certain attribute. It is important that it should work as it does now - when adding a holding or a company - all cards should be automatically added down the client structure
A possible implementation option is to finalize the Panel for mass changes of contacts.
I filter the clients by which I want to see the list of processes - open the bulk panel and click on the button (which we will finalize) - when clicked, go to the link with the filtered list of processes for the specified selected list of clients (in fact, in the My processes list, and the filtered client gets into the client field list of contacts). Is it real?
Or perhaps you have ideas for implementation?
project
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
I filter the clients by which I want to see the list of processes - open the bulk panel and click on the button (which we will finalize) - when clicked, go to the link with the filtered list of processes for the specified selected list of clients (in fact, in the My processes list, and the filtered client gets into the client field list of contacts). Is it real?

Yes, there are ideas. Go to os, there is a Send to button, send the necessary customers to orders and see their orders
15.08.2022, 21:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

Yes, there are ideas. Go to os, there is a Send to button, send the necessary customers to orders and see their orders

I understand what this is about, I'll see if this option will work (for the future)
About OS, plz give the opportunity to chat with those who have experience in transferring. It is desirable to transfer a project with a large number of processes, api integrations, etc. We initially said that we were ready for the transition (since there was not much choice), but at the level of communication with managers, the process was stalling ... many questions remained unanswered, or at the level of an ultimatum - give a guarantee about the transition and then you can talk about the real transition plan
16.08.2022, 00:07

https://1b.app/ru/partner/search/?tags[]=3 choose any of the top ten, I think all integrators have already done transfers. If you need a client who switched himself, create a topic on the forum and ask for a feedback about the transition, clients who themselves switched to os will write to you directly.
16.08.2022, 10:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment