1b.app
Link copied -

Contacts are displayed crookedly! It is impossible to work!

After the box updated the display of contacts, it became simply unbearable to work.
1. They all moved out and don’t understand how they are displayed.
2. When you click on a contact, the contact does not open in a new page as before, but is displayed in a pop-up window that takes a very long time to open and slows down wildly. It doesn't open, it doesn't close. It looks like the system is from the 2000s.
3.IP telephony does not work from a pop-up window, therefore it is impossible to call the client.
4. When working with the client base, opening the contact window, editing it, click save and this contact opens in a new window, and all the filters with which you worked have already been reset and are not available.
5. A new problem has appeared, when you click on a contact, it opens (somehow) but then the name and surname of the contact stick to the cursor and when you click anywhere, the contact opens again.
6 ... Each time working with contacts, jambs come out one by one.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Here is a screenshot showing how these fields move across the screen. Working is impossible.
Help solve the problem.
17.05.2022, 17:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Andrey, I checked it in safari + chrome - I open contacts quickly, both with the mouse wheel and in the pop-up. I can’t repeat the glitch as in the screenshot from the comment, can you specify the address of your box for verification?
26.05.2022, 18:27

All these bugs are not permanent, for example, yesterday, working with contacts, everything was fine for 15 minutes, then carousels started, they open and do not close, they crawl after the mouse ...
27.05.2022, 09:23

I checked in your box - all contacts open quickly, I don’t see any problems. Try to catch some pattern, after which problems occur, this is necessary for correction. Thanks
27.05.2022, 12:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment