1b.app
Link copied -

Score Allow duplicate companies in certain groups

Good afternoon https://crm.hlr.ua/
in Box there is a setting Allow duplicate companies, tell me if it is possible to finalize the verification of the contact group in conjunction with this setting. We need to prohibit the creation of companies with the same names, for example, in the Holding group, but we need to allow it - in the Structural divisions of the holding group
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

It cannot be done properly. Yes, and it is not logical when even in the state it is impossible to register several legal entities with the same name.
19.11.2021, 14:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
It cannot be done properly. Yes, and it is not logical when even in the state it is impossible to register several legal entities with the same name.

Maxim, we use the name field not as the name of a legal entity (which is definitely unique), but more as a short company name. And in our case, several holdings may have divisions with exactly the same names, but I assumed that you would refuse, so let's try to come up with something
19.11.2021, 16:58

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Maxim, we use the name field not as the name of a legal entity (which is definitely unique), but more as a short company name. And in our case, several holdings may have divisions with exactly the same names, but I assumed that you would refuse, so let's try to come up with something

Can you solve your need by creating a new contact type? Or do you need everything to work exactly like a company but without uniqueness checks?
22.11.2021, 11:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment