1b.app
Link copied -

CRON rewrote SIp numbers of employees,

Contact example /admin/shop/users/36599/history/
The employee had a Nextel SIP number registered 2021-05-27 22:50:09 phone 4764
But CRM and cron began to live their own lives, and cron decided to rewrite all the numbers for personal mobile employees. It happened en masse. Telephony integration broken
What could be the reason ?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Kushnir Alexander wrote:
What could be the reason ?

As far as I can see - from under the account https://crm.apelsin.net/admin/shop/users/3/ at that time contacts were imported by the phone field - the actual contact was found by phone number and updated the main phone number.
23.08.2021, 12:54
Original comment available on version: ru

On that day, there was indeed an import of contacts, but this only happened to a new group. It was necessary to import a list of numbers into a new group, why did it overwrite where it was not needed. How to import contacts into a new group correctly?
In general, strange CRON lives its own life, overwrites the data itself, just look here admin/shop/users/45843/history/
25.08.2021, 11:18

Kushnir Alexander wrote:
How to import contacts into a new group correctly?

Possibly upload the IDs of the required users and current groups - add a new value to the group column - upload back.

Kushnir Alexander wrote:
In general, strange CRON lives its own life, overwrites the data itself, just look here admin/shop/users/45843/history/

This is the execution of some of your actions in the crown. At a minimum, I see individual actions in automations - and I am more than sure that they are.
26.08.2021, 12:40

sorry here but nothing is clear, is it integration with another system? Why does it work so weird then?

Kushnir Alexander wrote:

This is the execution of some of your actions in the crown. At a minimum, I see individual actions in automations - and I am more than sure that they are.
01.09.2021, 18:32

sorry here but nothing is clear, is it integration with another system? Why does it work so weird then?

Unfortunately, I was not your project manager at the time of the development of individual actions - to specify exactly what and how it works (or should).
I do not see anything unusual in what is happening. If you see - argue on a specific example.
02.09.2021, 11:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment