1b.app
Link copied -

Re-created payroll processes by KPI

Tonight, salary processes based on KPI were duplicated.
Why did this happen?
https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/customorder/salary/?filternumber=&... &filtersumto=&filterdelivery=&filterpayment=&filterproductbrand=&filterproductname=&filterproductid=&filterdeliverynote=&filternovaposhtastatus=&filterintervalfrom=&filterintervalto=&ok=1&searchLine=
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

since yesterday, payroll processes also take into account the BP in which they were created
this feature appeared so that you can do several processes with different PSUs for different roles and the user can have different salaries according to the roles
16.06.2021, 10:25
Original comment available on version: ru

What does take into account mean? Explain more. Is this a one time duplication? Or will salary processes always be duplicated now?
I have a created BP, in which the salary is calculated and according to which the calculations took place, now updates based on KPI have ceased to occur in this process. How can I be now?
16.06.2021, 20:21

Give an answer to understand how to deal with the processes. The salary process with which work was carried out (payments were made) is no longer updated. Why were new ones created? Is it a one-time thing, due to an update?
18.06.2021, 09:54

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
What does take into account mean? Explain more. Is this a one time duplication? Or will salary processes always be duplicated now?

one-time

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
I have a created BP, in which the salary is calculated and according to which the calculations took place, now updates based on KPI have ceased to occur in this process. How can I be now?

update will be the one that created
21.06.2021, 10:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment