1b.app
Link copied -

OS: How to see/configure the necessary pages and put notifications on them?

Previously, in the menu, I or any other user could display the pages / links he needed and include notifications in them. How to do it now and where are they displayed?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

there is an application Links it will solve your problem
only without notice, we refused it and will not return
17.07.2021, 19:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
We refused and will not return

It's a pity, notifications on the icon are very convenient.
17.07.2021, 19:29

Ustimenko Igor

It's a pity! It's just that there are notifications that are important, and there are those that can wait. For example: a manager (who is also a salesperson) received 1 notification about a new order (this is the highest priority) and after that notifications came through correspondence in other Tasks (they are not particularly needed now). And due to the fact that the manager has so far scrolled down to the notification of the order, this order may not be relevant.
17.07.2021, 20:03

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Ustimenko Igor

It's a pity! It's just that there are notifications that are important, and there are those that can wait. For example: a manager (who is also a salesperson) received 1 notification about a new order (this is the highest priority) and after that notifications came through correspondence in other Tasks (they are not particularly needed now). And due to the fact that the manager has so far scrolled down to the notification of the order, this order may not be relevant.

I don't think it's worth asking for everything now
it will most likely appear later
18.07.2021, 19:01

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Igor, tell me, what should I do then? For me, 40% of boxing does not work or works through "F" due to the transition to OS and a change in design.
My staff is going to work tomorrow and I don't know what to tell them. The only thing I can tell them is that I myself do not know how to use Boxing, since everything that we did before is not and is unlikely to be.
I, just like you, do not burn with the desire to sit out the weekend on the forum in correspondence and with the hope that maybe at least something will be corrected from what I wrote, so that everyone can work tomorrow.
18.07.2021, 19:15

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Igor, tell me, what should I do then? For me, 40% of boxing does not work or works through "F" due to the transition to OS and a change in design.
My staff is going to work tomorrow and I don't know what to tell them. The only thing I can tell them is that I myself do not know how to use Boxing, since everything that we did before is not and is unlikely to be.
I, just like you, do not burn with the desire to sit out the weekend on the forum in correspondence and with the hope that maybe at least something will be corrected from what I wrote, so that everyone can work tomorrow.

I do not understand . Everywhere we claim that this is a new system and that everything is different and there is a new core and that there will be no old improvements that are not logical or unnecessary, etc., and now you are referring that everything is not as it was.
You had a demo, you saw that everything has changed, I don’t understand your position, why did you update then?
let's roll you back to mvp on Friday and we won't come back to this question anymore. Work there as long as you like, only you yourself understand that mvp will remain without development.
about 40% - I do not agree. We already have 20+ clients who use the new OS and combat mode and work quietly. Basically, the problems are only with those who switch from mvp because they complain "But here it was like this and now it's different." And all because you just got used to it and don’t see other pluses and don’t want to relearn
19.07.2021, 10:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment