Bug. Interface setting crashes during bulk save for all stages

There is such an interface /admin/shop/workflowstatus/143/interface/
Block products table
Specify settings for displaying products from subprocesses
I click save for all processes
As a result, the setting flies by the status
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, as far as I can see now, the statuses are saved in this setting at the stage /admin/shop/workflowstatus/143/interface/ and other stages of the process
Does this problem appear now?
20.05.2021, 11:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Шавалюк Дмитрий Борисович
КОмпания "Моношоп". Владелец

Zamogilny Dmitry wrote:
Hello, as far as I can see now, the statuses are saved in this setting at the stage /admin/shop/workflowstatus/143/interface/ and other stages of the process
Does this problem appear now?

There is a problem, as I understand it, it manifests itself if you first save the interface for one stage, and then save it for everyone. Then it flies. In principle, this can be avoided through a crutch solution, but if you want to leave one stage with another interface, then this is very inconvenient. In any case, you need to fix the bug, you can try to click save first, and then save for all stages. It will fly off)
20.05.2021, 15:40

It was not possible to reproduce, on https://monoshop.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflowstatus/143/interface/ I clicked Save, and then Save for all stages of the process, the status in the setting remained in place.
Can you record the procedure on video?
20.05.2021, 16:25

Шавалюк Дмитрий Борисович
КОмпания "Моношоп". Владелец
It worked every other time, now I see it seems like everything remains in place. Thank you.
26.05.2021, 15:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment