1b.app
Link copied -

Calculate revision: open a large image of the product in the "Products table" block

Good afternoon!
I ask you to calculate the dobarotka for the "Products table" block.
For images (https://i.imgur.com/3sI8hlJ.jpg), you need to add a player to open when you click on the image. That is, when you click on the image, a popup with a large image should appear. Similar to how it works now on the product card when you click on the image - https://prnt.sc/10m5w83
It is desirable to implement this through a checkbox of this kind in the "enlarge image on click" settings.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
2h

Tell me, in the adaptive version of the site (phone, tablet), will this functionality work?
16.03.2021, 11:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
2h

Tell me, in the adaptive version of the site (phone, tablet), will this functionality work?

we do not support tablets and phones in the system admin panel
17.03.2021, 14:40

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production Premium partner
OneBox CTO wrote:

Yes, I understand. But in the form in which the site is now - will the picture open?
17.03.2021, 14:47

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production Premium Partner
OneBox CTO wrote:

Yes, I understand. But in the form in which the site is now - will the picture open?

I can’t know, due to the fact that we don’t support them, I’m responsible here for whether it will open or not - I can’t
19.03.2021, 17:16

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production Premium Partner
OneBox CTO wrote:
I can’t know, due to the fact that we don’t support them, I’m responsible here for whether it will open or not - I can’t

Good. Let's take a chance. Submit an invoice.
The only thing they could, when setting the task, if possible, add that viewing on the phone is important for the client, and then come what may. OK?
22.03.2021, 13:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment