1b.app
Link copied -

payments bug (payment date)

Answers:

Good afternoon. This feature is tied to the system setting "Allow to change the date of the payment"
21.12.2020, 13:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Dmitry, we have enabled this setting, but when creating a payment, it gives an error "Aleksey Nikolaevich, error adding payment.
The payment date is less than the current one", and to get around it, you have to move the curler a few minutes forward each time. Please return it as it was. I don’t understand why this was introduced.
screen
https://prnt.sc/w74a1u
21.12.2020, 13:55

Unfortunately, I can not return as it was before, it was done on purpose.
21.12.2020, 13:56

and there is no way to immediately select the date that we need, as I understand it, the solution is simply to remove this error notification
21.12.2020, 13:57

so what should we do if it's really inconvenient? we didn't ask to change it in our box.
21.12.2020, 15:33

I support!!! How is this possible? Who decided for us?!
Leave it to us the way it worked!
If you are doing something new, then add it so that you can enable it separately, and not change the default logic for everyone!
22.12.2020, 02:15

Dmitry, please do not leave my question unattended, my employees and I cannot work normally, moreover, I cannot explain to them why their life has become worse, and you did not explain anything to me.

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Unfortunately, I can not return as it was before, it was done on purpose.

This is not a response from an IT company employee. Change everything as it was, or fix your revision so that it works fine for everyone.
22.12.2020, 10:12

Put it back the way it was and PLEASE make adjustments so that it doesn't change the current core logic!
22.12.2020, 11:48

https://crm-onebox.com/support/business-processes/4844-bag-finansi/ As far as I can see, the same problem is discussed here, you can subscribe to notifications there.
22.12.2020, 13:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment