1b.app
Link copied -

BUG - Highlight cells on horizontal scroll

Answers:

Good afternoon. This only happens if you click and hold down the mouse button, which is how it should happen.
21.12.2020, 12:58
Original comment available on version: ru

you did not understand. Click on the cell, and then (release the button) move the scroll
21.12.2020, 13:02

the selection drags along with the scroll
21.12.2020, 13:03

I understand, but when you drag the scroll you go beyond its "outline" into the table and selection occurs. If you drag the scroll without going beyond its borders, everything will be fine
21.12.2020, 13:31

no, this has never happened before!
This is not normal, I immediately noticed it. Impossible to work!
This is clearly a bug, when you click on the scrollbar, the effect is as if you did not release the mouse button when you click on the cell.
22.12.2020, 01:57

Even if you do not go beyond the band, the cell selection point moves - this did not happen!
22.12.2020, 02:00

Well, the video clearly shows that you climb out of the scroll with the mouse, what's the bug?
22.12.2020, 10:26

YES IN THAT THIS IS CRAZY!!! Seriously, should I be careful not to go beyond the slider?! I have nothing else to do?!
IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!! IT APPEARED YESTERDAY!!!!
FIX!
22.12.2020, 11:42

do you see the dot moving? IT DID NOT HAPPEN!
22.12.2020, 11:42

open any old version and see if this happens. I'm not talking about this out of nowhere. I have been in boxing around the clock for 3 years, I immediately noticed this bug!
22.12.2020, 11:45

On the revolution branch, it works the same way, I just checked it. Those. This has been the case since at least 2018. Accordingly, the words that something has changed are not true.
22.12.2020, 13:52

Show video.
We didn't have that! This is very annoying!!! I would have paid attention to this long ago.
I scroll through the product list daily!
22.12.2020, 17:03

really impossible to work! You select the cells vertically, move the scroll and all the selection to hell
22.12.2020, 17:07

anyway - this is NOT NORMAL, please fix it.
22.12.2020, 17:15

Unfortunately, I am unable to record videos. If you need to change this functionality, it will take about 3 hours of refinement, you will need to rewrite third-party libraries responsible for scrolling and highlighting in the table. Bill?
23.12.2020, 11:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment