1b.app
Link copied -

Glitch with font size in the knowledge base

https://prnt.sc/vmwyi2
Starting a new article in the Knowledge Base, the system writes that the font is 12.
If you select all the text and set the size to 12, then the font will decrease.
It turns out that in fact it costs not 12, but a different size.
There is some confusion. How to remove this glitch?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Michael wrote:
There is some confusion. How to remove this glitch?

From our side, no way.
This is a third-party editor library, and apparently it does not understand the size of the inserted text (after all, it is inserted without specifying styles.
But when you already change the font - it prescribes CSS styles to the text - and then, when selected based on them, it understands.
I can't imagine anything other than waiting and hoping that this will be fixed in future versions of this library.
20.11.2020, 17:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Initially, the font size is 16px, the text editor does not set the style immediately when entering text, but only after the first formatting of the text. If you select 12px when loading the page - the text will be typed in this size - if not, it will be 16px
20.11.2020, 18:03

Derkach Dmytriy
Employee wrote:
Initially, the font size is 16px, the text editor does not set the style immediately when entering text, but only after the first formatting of the text. If you select 12px when loading the page - the text will be typed in this size - if not, it will be 16px

The fact is that the font often flies itself when you go to a new line at 16px, which you are talking about.
20.11.2020, 21:52

I am attaching a video showing that I set the font size for the first time and it does not crash
23.11.2020, 11:05

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment