1b.app
Link copied -

Client cabinet menu. Some items are not displayed

Some items are not displayed in the client cabinet menu (with the access level "Client" and which is not marked as "Employee"), incl. "Products", "Cart", "My bonuses" although these items are enabled in the settings. Just in case, in the product category settings, I checked the box so that the category is displayed in the personal account, but this did not help. What settings are missing to display the mentioned menu items in the LC? Correspondence of the custom interface to the group in which the contact is located is checked, the reason is obtained in something else.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Alexander wrote:
What settings are missing to display the mentioned menu items in the LC? Correspondence of the custom interface to the group in which the contact is located is checked, the reason is obtained in something else.

Most of all, according to a different group, the client can have a different interface configured.
For a more accurate answer, provide a link to the contact with whom the problem occurs
17.11.2020, 10:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
put a link to the contact with which you

http://lk.halabudda.com/admin/shop/users/36/ (client with no group at all)
17.11.2020, 11:29

http://lk.halabudda.com/admin/shop/integrations/boxclient-integration/control/
You have the setting "Allow registration of business processes only for employees" in the integration setting of the Client's Cabinet.
There, as a contact is not an employee - he does not see any products, orders, or bonuses - since these entities are associated with the design of business processes.
I would recommend that you uncheck this box and customize the menu items as needed.
17.11.2020, 13:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment