1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate the improvement - Fixing Columns in the tables Products by the list and BP by the List - Evaluate the improvement

I think not only I have a lot of indicators for Products and Orders that are displayed in the table, and if it is possible to fix the title, then we cannot fix the column, and if you drag to the right to remove indicators that are not visible, then you lose the understanding of which product they belong to.
I have such a need in 2 tables
BP List. https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/?searchLine=
and Products list
https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/?filtername=&filterarticul=%D... &filterid=&filtertags=&categoryid=&searchLine=#
Estimate how much it costs to make it possible to have a setting, "Tick or switch" for those columns of indicators that need to be left on the screen when flipping the table to
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

You can check the box to fix only one (first) column - 3h
You should not do more than 1, because every time you change the scroll position, you need to recalculate the position for the columns, and this will lead to the page freezing or there will be very large "lags"
05.11.2020, 14:53
Original comment available on version: ru

Derkach Dmytriy
Employee wrote:
You can check the box to fix only one (first) column - 3h
You should not do more than 1, because every time you change the scroll position, you need to recalculate the position for the columns, and this will lead to the page freezing or there will be very large "lags"

I need to see a photo, but this is not the first column in the list. Perfect photo and title
05.11.2020, 15:02

By sorting in the table settings, you can move the photo to the first place and fix it
05.11.2020, 15:10

Derkach Dmytriy
Employee wrote:
By sorting in the table settings, you can move the photo to the first place and fix it

issue an invoice
05.11.2020, 15:39

I am satisfied with the fixation of the first column on which I will put the Product (photo). Issue an invoice
06.11.2020, 09:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment