1b.app
Link copied -

Can I fix "Display block with large grid" in the "Universal block" block?

Guys, could you fix the function “Display block with a large grid” in the “Universal block” block, namely: now if the checkbox is on, the grid increases, but the procedure buttons remain the same size as they were. Can it be the size of the cell? and
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Can it be the size of the cell?

No. It will be too big and will distract attention. This is done on purpose so that the procedure buttons are in the same cost with all the other buttons.
06.03.2023, 16:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Derkach Dmytriy

OneBox production wrote:

No. It will be too big and will distract attention. This is done on purpose so that the procedure buttons are in the same cost with all the other buttons.

And if you make a revision where is such a plan -? In this case, everyone will be comfortable :)
06.03.2023, 17:43

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon!
I will be grateful for your opinion on my proposition.
23.03.2023, 11:25

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon!
I will be grateful for your opinion on my proposition.

Good day. Can you create a checkbox like this - 1 year
23.03.2023, 12:31

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production wrote:
Good day. You can make a checkbox like this - 1 hour

Thank you! I agree. Set up an account
23.03.2023, 12:39
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment