1b.app
Link copied -

Bug. When adding an analogue of a product, analogues are not shown

Bug. When adding an analogue of a product, analogues are not shown https://prnt.sc/up57ng although they are actually added, but you can see them only after pressing the save button
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

After clicking save, the table with analogues is updated and they begin to be displayed. So it was conceived so that you could throw a bunch of analogues and then click save 1 time and that's it
29.09.2020, 09:53
Original comment available on version: ru

To distribute, you need to see them, and so it turns out you add and you don’t understand whether it was added or not, which one was added and which one was not
I do not see any convenience, only inconvenience.
29.09.2020, 10:25

Zubarev Sergey
Client wrote:
To distribute, you need to see them, and so it turns out you add and you don’t understand whether it was added or not, which one was added and which one was not. I don’t see any convenience, only inconvenience.

We have taken into account - we will try to improve in the near future
29.09.2020, 11:00

Zubarev Sergey Client wrote:
To distribute, you need to see them, and so it turns out you add and you don’t understand whether it was added or not, which one was added and which one was not. I don’t see any convenience, only inconvenience.

+ I have a problem with importing Analogs via XLS
01.10.2020, 16:24

Zubarev Sergey
Client wrote:
To distribute, you need to see them, and so it turns out you add and you don’t understand whether it was added or not, which one was added and which one was not
I do not see any convenience, only inconvenience.

added table update
23.10.2020, 02:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment