1b.app
Link copied -

in the interface, the same field is displayed without the last thousandth; in the table, the number is displayed with a thousandth

Hello. Our Van Box does not display field values correctly (it removes numbers after hundredths, that is, thousandths are not displayed ... The thousandths are displayed in the table.
We urgently need to fix the problems, before thousandths are displayed, due to the fact that thousandths are not displayed, there was a problem of incorrect billing for customers ...
Please urgently help and eliminate so that thousandths are also displayed
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
in the settings of the universal block you need to set the number of characters that should be displayed
25.10.2021, 22:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Can you please tell me when this opportunity came up?
26.10.2021, 10:17

we have over 100 stages - and there are several blocks in each stage - so I now need to make 1000 adjustments to the interface settings?
26.10.2021, 10:31

Can this setting be displayed in the field settings and not in the interface settings?
26.10.2021, 10:41

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Poltorak Sergey
Client wrote:
Can you please tell me when this opportunity came up?

2-3 weeks ago

Poltorak Sergey
Client wrote:
we have over 100 stages - and there are several blocks in each stage - so I now need to make 1000 adjustments to the interface settings?

Yes

Poltorak Sergey
Client wrote:
Can this setting be displayed in the field settings and not in the interface settings?

No
26.10.2021, 13:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment